Massacre in Mustangville

8/7/2019 9:59:20 AM
DCPublic
8/7/2019 9:59:20 AM Report Abuse

It is with great sadness I'd like to report on the future massacre(s) that will take place this coming fall for the Bishop McNamara football team. It's David vs. 4 Goliath's. The Have(s) vs. the Have Not. 

Bishop McNamara should save their head coach and players now from what is about to take place. Bump the Mustangs down to the B league so they can compete with Ryken, Carroll, Paul VI, O'Connell and Ireton. 

If not, 4 Massacres are heading their way....

RIP Bishop McNamra football. 

Reply To 0vote up 0vote down
NewDC_Jon
8/8/2019 9:35:15 AM Report Abuse

Never know, maybe they could bring in 14 transfers to turn their luck around. It's not like they don't have a history of doing that. 

DCPublic
8/9/2019 8:26:00 AM Report Abuse

McNamara? When was the last time they competed with the Big 4? They are going to be league doormats again. 

ANYONEBUTWVU
8/14/2019 8:31:46 AM Report Abuse

Your prediction on McNamara's season may be spot-on.   I do think you seem to be taking a lot of satisfaction predicting massacre(s) and signing off with an "RIP".  But I believe credit must be given to the Mustang players for attempting to compete against the "Big 4".   I have no idea about their record, but I can predict they will be more disciplined, better coached, and will play harder than any McNamara team of the last five years.   An upper division in football with just those other four schools that you seem so fond of would not be the answer.       

DCPublic
8/16/2019 8:25:06 AM Report Abuse

No personal satisfaction here. Just don't see the point of putting these kids out there against 4 national powerhouses to get beat up on. Why not build the program then move them up when they are ready?

DeMathaPride
8/14/2019 6:59:56 AM Report Abuse

I predict a solid 4-win season (out of conference games). 

NewDC_Jon
8/16/2019 10:34:43 AM Report Abuse

If Maxpreps is right, McNamara could finish .500. They apparently have Eastern, RB, SMR, Trinity Episcopal, ABC, and PVI before the brutal in-conference slate. They should be able to beat Estaren, RB, Trinity, ABC, and PVI, no?

New Comment

You must confirm your email to post in the forums.
You must login to report abuse. Close