SJC Football Transfers

12/9/2017 7:22:25 AM
DeMathaPride
12/9/2017 7:22:25 AM Report Abuse

There are rumors that players that transferred into SJC have left the school after the football season ended. I know this happened in 2016, but is it happening again? Seems like renting players should be outlawed. 

Reply To 0vote up 0vote down
JoeT716
12/9/2017 9:41:03 AM Report Abuse

Fake news...but keep on whining.

theguru
12/10/2017 8:04:32 AM Report Abuse

I think you're getting confused with last year. A player or two left after the season. There was a rumor saying the QB from SJC was going back to PA after the season, but that's not happening. Looks like this year's team will remain at the school.

araiderfan
12/11/2017 9:44:08 AM Report Abuse

I dont know if it is happending this year.....but private schools dont appear to allow to graduate early so you can be an early enrolle in to college. I do know that ( I guess I can say former ) Bishop Sullivan QB and UMD commit left Bishop Sullivan after the football season was completed and transfered back to public school so he could graduate early from HS and be an early enrolle in to college.

With no rules seemingly to prevent, i am surprised my private school guys dont do it.....

araiderfan
12/11/2017 9:46:39 AM Report Abuse

Sorry, typo..........i am surprised more private school guys dont do it...

stone
12/11/2017 4:37:54 PM Report Abuse

This "rumor" was started by a Gonzaga butt-hurt alum SECONDS after SJC won the championship game...

Every team accepts transfers, every year but for some reason people are all over SJC this year.

Deal with it. The SJC kids and coaches worked hard for this - let them enjoy it like you've done DeMatha in the past.

Reply To 1vote up 0vote down

New Comment

You must login to report abuse. Close